Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UV and Visible Light
- The Sadtler Handbook of Ultraviolet Spectra, Sadtler Research Laboratories, 1979.
- Location: Request from OffSite Shared Collections Facility.
- This abridged edition of the larger Sadtler set on UV Spectra covers 1600 compounds.
- Ultraviolet and Visible Absorption Spectra, Herbert M. Hershenson, 1956-1966.
- Location: Request from OffSite Shared Collections Facility
- A bibliography of references to scientific literature containing spectral data in the UV to Visible range. The three volumes cover literature from 1930 to 1963.