Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Atlas of Carbon-13 NMR Data, E. Breitmaier, et al., 1975.
- Location: Request from OffSite Shared Collections Facility.
- The Gelman Library has only volume one which covers 1000 compounds.
- Handbook of Proton NMR Spectra and Data, Asahi Research Center Co., Ltd. (ed.), 1985.
- Location: Sixth Floor Stacks QC 762 .H33 1985
- Five-volume set.
- High Resolution NMR Spectra Catalog, Varian Associates, Instrument Division, Compiled by Norman S. Bhacca, 1963.
- Location: Request from OffSite Shared Collections Facility
- Spectra are arranged in the order of increasing complexity, Indexes by chemical name, functional group, and chemical shift are provided.