Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resource Outage Information
The website outage of January 2, 2022, has been fully resolved. Please contact the Ask Us Desk if you continue to have problems.
Database List and Research Guides
- For research help, email our librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can chat with a librarian at this link (may be unavailable after 6pm EDT)
- For general questions, email the GW Libraries at email@example.com
- Call Gelman Library's Ask Us Desk at 202-994-6558
Schedule a Statistical Consultation
Search the Library Catalog
GW Libraries Search
Search GW and WRLC resources with the same options as on the library website.
Frequently Used Databases
You can still access multidisciplinary databases without going through the website. You must use the GW VPN to access databases. If you experience problems with a link below, please remove
http://proxygw.wrlc.org/login?url= from the front of the URL and try again.
Please use the GW VPN. For more ebook collections and other information, see our Ebooks at GW Libraries guide.
Ebook Central (VPN is optional)
Ebook Central provides authoritative, full-text e-books in a wide range of subject areas along with powerful tools to find, use, and manage the information.
Springer Ebooks (via VPN)
A collection of full-text monographs covering Math and Statistics, Professional and Applied Computing, Energy, Computer Science, and Biomedical and Life Sciences. Users can browse individual titles or search across the entire collection.
Eresources for Alumni
Due to license restrictions, only certain specific databases are available to GW alumni.
- Alumni need a UserID (formerly NetID) to log in. Use the Alumni Association UserID Form to claim yours.
- For problems with logging in to alumni resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to the databases:
Alumni can also access many free databases and resources, such as ERIC, PubMed, GPO Access, WorldCat, and Google Scholar.