Best Places to Start - Online
Best Places to Start in Print
- Spectral Atlas of Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, W. Karcher, et.al., eds., 1985.
- Location: STACKS QD 341 .H9 S6354 1985
- Handbook of basic tables for chemical analysis, 2nd ed. , Thomas J. Bruno, Paris D.N. Svoronos, 2004.
- Location: REF QD 78 .B78 2004
- Includes sections on UV spectrophotometry, infrared spectrophotometry, NMR spectroscopy, mass spectroscopy, and atomic absorption and emission spectrometry.
- Atlas of Spectral Data and Physical Constants for Organic Compounds, 2nd ed., Jeanette G. Grasselli and William M. Ritchley, ed., 1975.
- Location: STACKS QD 257.7 .G7 1975
- A six volume set which gives data on 21,000 common organic compounds. Indexed by compound name, molecular formula, molecular weight, mass spectral data, and characteristic physical constants.
- The Handbook of Infrared and Raman Spectra of Inorganic Compounds and Organic Salts, Richard A. Nyquist, Curtis L. Putzig, and M. Anne Leugers, 1997.
- Location: REF QC457 .N927 1997
- A four volume set.
- Handbook of Spectroscopy, James W. Robinson, 1974.
- Location: STACKS QD 95 .H27
- A three volume set giving data on important compounds from all major fields of spectroscopy.
- Tables of Spectral Data for Structure Determination of Organic Compounds, 2nd ed., Pretsch et al., 1989.
- Location: STACKS QC 462.85 .T313 1989
- Includes sections on 13C-NMR Spectroscopy, Proton Resonance Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, and UV/Visible Spectroscopy.
Physical Sciences and Engineering Collection Development Librarian
Estelle and Melvin Gelman Library