To find ebooks via GWU Libraries:
1. Search ArticlesPlus by keyword, title, etc.
2. Under Refine Your Search on the left side of the results page, click on "Items with Full Text Online" and, below that, "Items in the Library Catalog."
3. Click on the title of the ebook you want in the results list.
4. Click on Full Text Online to access the book (if listed as WRLC Shared Eresources or George Washington University). Ebooks owned by other consortium universities are not accessible by the GW community.
Browse the list of Ebook Collections to your right, then choose the ebook collection you would like to search.
1. Click on the Articles and Databases link on the library home page.
2. Under General Interest & Reference, click on Electronic Books.
3. Select the Ebook collection you'd like to search.
NOTE: EBL books require you to log in to your library account with your last name and GWID even if you are on campus.