What is DMPTool?
DMPTool (Data Management Plan Tool) is an online application that provides step-by-step guide to prepare data management plans that meet specific funding requirements.
- recommended elements to consider for an effective data management plan
- suggested questions to address to fulfill requirement for each part of your plan
- data management policies applied to your data
- templates for data mangagement plans tailored to specific funders
- links to institutional contacts, resources and services for assistance with individual plans
How to connect to DMPTool?
- Connect to DMPTool and click "Login" or "Get Started"
- On the "Login" screen, choose George Washington University in the institution drop-down menu and click "Go"
- After directed to the GW authentication page, log in with your GW NetID and password
- Once connected, you will be prompt to a template for a spacific funding program of your selection