Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View, Print, Download, Export
To View: To view the full record, click on its title.
To Print: Once the full record is open, click on the Print icon.
To Download: Click on 'Export' icon and select 'Export to Text file'.
- Mark each item that you want to export by putting a check mark in the box adjacent.
- Once you have marked them all, click on the 'Export' icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- On the next page, select 'Export Marked Records' and the bibliographic service to which you want to export.
Citation Managers let you
- Import citations from the catalog and databases
- Store and organize citations
- Add research notes
- Format in-text citations
- Create bibliographies in different citation styles
Citation Style Guides show you how to
- Document the sources you are using in your work
- Create citations manually for all types of sources
- Embed quotations and paraphrases properly in your text