1. Center for American Studies (复旦大学美国研究中心) - The Center for American Studies (CAS), established in 1985, is one of the major research institutions for American studies in China. Prof. Xie Xide, the late President of Fudan University and founding director of the CAS, made unusual contributions to the establishment and development of the Center. In December 2000, the CAS was designated by the Chinese Ministry of Education as one of the key research institutes of the Humanities and Social Sciences in
2. Centre for Asian Pacific Studies (CAPS) (亞洲太平洋研究中心) - The Centre for Asian Pacific Studies (CAPS) was established in 1986 to further enrich and enhance the quality of research on issues related to the Asia-Pacific region. Drawing from the University's experts in social sciences and related disciplines, the Centre aims to stimulate greater general interest and understanding of the Asia-Pacific region through the promotion of collaborative projects amongst scholars and experts. The Centre is committed to build a wide-ranging network of research contacts specialised in the Asian Pacific.
3. China Arms Control and Disarmament Association (中国军控与裁军协会) - The China Arms Control and Disarmament Association (CACDA), founded August 2001 in Beijing, is a nation-wide non-profitable, non-governmental organization in China in the area of arms control, disarmament and nonproliferation. Its aim is to organize and coordinate academic research and non-governmental academic activities regarding arms control, disarmament and nonproliferation so as to help promote the international arms control and disarmament process to safeguard world peace.
4. China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) (中国科学技术协会) - The China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) is the largest national non-governmental organization of scientific and technological workers in China. Through its member societies - nearly 200 in number - and local branches all over the country, the organization maintains close ties with millions of Chinese scientists, engineers and other people working in the fields of science and technology.
5. China Center for International Educational Exchange (CCIEE) (中教国际教育交流中心) - The China Center for International Educational Exchange (CCIEE) is established by China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), which is affiliated to Ministry of Education of China. With the help of CEAIE’s nationwide network and its 20 years’ experience，relations, and channels of international educational exchange, CCIEE has been devoting herself to enhancing the education cooperation between China and other countries around the world as well as providing professional services to upgrade the domestic education to the world advanced level.
6. China Society for Futures Studies (中国未来研究会简介) - The Chinese Society for Future Studies was founded in 1979 and approved by the Ministry of Civil Administration of The People's Republic of China. CSFS is part of the China Association of Science and Technology (CAST). The aim of CSFS is to study the development prospects of
7. Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) (中国社会科学院) - The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) is the highest academic research organization in the fields of philosophy and social sciences as well as a national center for comprehensive studies in the People""s Republic of China. The basic tasks of CASS are to promote the development of social sciences while put emphasis on basic theory research; actively conduct countermeasure and application research with a macroscopic,strategic and foresighted nature; stick to the policy of "making the past serve the present and foreign things serve China",critically carry on the excellent cultural heritage of the Chinese nation,and bravely absorb and use for reference all the useful achievements of human civilizations; arm people""s mind with scientific theory in order to raise the ideological and moral levels and improve the scientific and cultural quality; and to train talents of the high attainments in social sciences and highly-qualified management personnel.