1. China Arms Control and Disarmament Association (中国军控与裁军协会) - The China Arms Control and Disarmament Association (CACDA), founded August 2001 in Beijing, is a nation-wide non-profitable, non-governmental organization in China in the area of arms control, disarmament and nonproliferation. Its aim is to organize and coordinate academic research and non-governmental academic activities regarding arms control, disarmament and nonproliferation so as to help promote the international arms control and disarmament process to safeguard world peace.
2. China Institute of Strategy & Management (中国战略与管理研究会)- China Institue of Strategy and Management (“CISM”) is a national first-grade academic group registered on June 17, 1989 under the ratification of the Ministry of Civil Affairs, PRC. It is a national comprehensive strategic research organization, bringing together professional scholars from national economic, political, cultural, social, and military circles in conjunction with a large group of fruitful amateur theoretical researchers. CISM aims to provide strategic decision-making consultation and policy proposals for the fundamental interest as well as the long-run development of the country and people. A dozen of well-known senior political activists, diplomatists, militarists, economists, and litterateurs at home and abroad serve as senior advisors. CISM has built good relationship with international and domestic governmental organizations, academic bodies, and NGOs. Internationally known as the “strategic think tank of
3. Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies (香港亚太研究所) - The mission of the HKIAPS is to promote high quality research on social, political, and economic development of Hong Kong, China and the Asia-Pacific Region in line with the growing importance of the area.
4. Hong Kong Policy Research Institute Limited (香港政策研究所) - The Institute’s primary purpose is to participate in the long-term development of Hong Kong and of the Chinese community. The Institute believes that
5. The One Country Two Systems Research Institute (OCTS) (一國兩制研究中心) – The OCTS is a privately funded research institute, founded in 1990 by individuals of social standing who are concerned with the well-being of
6. The World and China Institute (世界与中国研究所) - The World and China Institute (WCI), founded in Beijing in 1994, is an independent non-government, non-profit research institute, dedicating to the mutual understanding of the world and China. The founders of WCI consisted of scholars, bureaucrats, policy analysts and entrepreneurs from various universities, research institutes, government units and private companies. Most of them have been very active, both in domestic and international contexts, since the very beginning of the reform and openness of